Upcoming Events

Monday, July 6, 2009

Nat'l holiday does not mean vacation day...

I worked on the fourth. Both at the restaurant where I serve as well as at the house. Needless to say, I did not have a relaxing holiday, so I decided that no matter what I was going to enjoy my July 5th.

All day was spent working on the house. An amazing crew of volunteers helped with building the newer, bigger earth oven alongside Matt and Maura, creators of the new baking operation Fancy and Delicious (F+D)! A big thanks to all who helped.

Afterwards though, we celebrated the installation of the new patio and the progress made in the garden. We fired up the earth oven, made pizzas, and watched a movie, projected onto the back of the house with a projection screen generously provided by Courtney! The movie was Wall.E. Very appropriate considering it's a movie all about recycling. It was a relaxing/fun end to the weekend! Look for more movie nights to come...movie suggestions are being taken now :)

No comments: