Upcoming Events

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thesis work

In it for the long haul. My thesis is due in April, so I am traveling back and forth every weekend in February to finish testing, generating data. Stressful, but necessary. Plus, I get to enjoy the perks of Matt's bread baking!

This weekend (Feb 12-14th) I will be working non-stop on the thesis-specific parts of the project. Meaning, solar air collector and a concrete radiator. The week I left Buffalo (mid January), I had just finished the prototype for the concrete radiator. Now I am working on how to run hot water through it in a loop to test its efficiency. Any ideas? If you care to stop by and learn about either, I will be at the house quite often. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you're thinking of stopping by!

No comments: